Friday, September 14, 2012

Matt Griffin as George Murchison


About Matt

Matt Griffin (George Murchison) is an American actor, writer, singer, and composer from Bloomington, Illinois.

Matt’s career began in 2000 when his mother enrolled him in concert choir in junior high at the age of 11. He has been singing in choirs and on stage ever since. In 2005, Matt began his acting career. In summer 2012, Matt graduated from Southern Illinois University Edwardsville with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Mass Communications and a minor in Business.

 Acting Credits:

Matt’s acting credits include:
Jester in “The Arabian Nights”
Willard Hewitt in “Footloose”
Richard Maynard in “Moon over Buffalo”
Jud Fry in “Oklahoma!”

Matt has also appeared as a theater patron in the student film “Last Stop” directed by JD Stimson, Jr. and as a zombie in the low-budget film “The Year after Infection.” Matt is currently an intern at the YWCA of Alton.

Actor’s Quotes:

“I’d like to thank God for His amazing grace and the opportunities He has given me. I’d also like to thank my family – my parents, cousins, aunts, and uncles who have helped me through the years. I’d also like to thank my friends, especially my brothers of Alpha Kappa Lambda, Fraternity and my Christian brothers for their support.”

No comments:

Post a Comment